Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Blog Award!

The lovely Kelli Michelle of When The Time Is Right just awarded my blog the "Blog On Fire Award". Thank you very much for the honor, Kelli Michelle! This is my blog's first ever blog award! How very exciting!

For this award, the lucky recepient will have to share 7 things about herself. After which, she will then turn over the award to 10 other bloggers. So, here goes!

7 Things About Me:
  1. I consider checking my mailbox as one of the highlights of my day. You just don't know what you'll get! Receiving online purchases is great but getting packages from swaps is even more exciting! (Please don't forget to join the Package Exchange Project!)
  2. I used to be an award-winning web designer and a published illustrator in my past life. My gold award (which is still it its box) and my magazines are just gathering dust now.
  3. Being Asian, I eat almost everything with rice. It's the perfect side dish! Of course, I enjoy my french fries and mashed potatoes too.
  4. I enjoy trying different hobbies. I went through a crocheting phase, a sewing phase, even a baking phase! I took drum lessons, tennis lessons, and even sign-language classes too! It's a great and enjoyable way to widen your horizons and your skills.
  5. I'm an absolute dog person. I think dogs are sweet and smart. They're very cute and cuddly too! The only cat I like is Hello Kitty and she's not even a real cat. Hehehe!
  6. I collect a lot of cute and quirky things. From knick knacks to clothing, as long as it's cute and quirky, I buy it!
  7. Speaking of collections, I have a HUGE rubber duckie collection back home. I have more than 500 rubber ducks of different colors, costumes, and designs! I love rubber ducks so much that I refuse to eat any dish that is made with ducks.
Okidoki! That's 7 things about me! Now, here's 10 lovely bloggers that I will pass the award to:
Thank you for reading, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve it, you have a lovely blog. Best regards from Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. I want to eat rice more often. I only eat it maybe once a week or so. :( I love my rice cooker though so much. I'm a dog person too. They are so much more fun than cats.

    I'd fill one these out, but I've done similar ones before.Thanks so much for giving it to me though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rubber duck collection sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo! thanks for picking me :) i'll work on it for next week & can't wait for the PEP :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats girl, great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats and thanks lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog!
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
Comments are welcome,
Followers are loved!
Come back soon!

♥ Teresa ♥